Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,

What do you polish ports with? It's tough to find little cartridge rolls small enough for these ports. Do you make your own?

What saws do you find that benefit from extra transfer ports and not just modification of existing? I mean finger ports and bridge ports.

same saw?

No. That one was a standard bore 066.

Randy,

What do you polish ports with? It's tough to find little cartridge rolls small enough for these ports. Do you make your own?

What saws do you find that benefit from extra transfer ports and not just modification of existing? I mean finger ports and bridge ports.

I get them on ebay......and I sometimes use a mandrel. Depends on the spot I'm working in.

The 70cc and up saws seem to like the finger ports more.

an old post, lol never he said lol

I saw that yesterday. :laugh:

that just proves the rule that you never say NEVER! everytime i say it something comes back to bite me

Me too.....as you see. lol

People sure payin a overalls wearin monkey with a grinder good money !! Lol!!! Must be doin somethin right?

good straight foward info on the video. Thanks
We both know he did from our results with my 660 and your 461. Randy increased my 660's HP 40.3%! My porting costs were cheap compared to the gains. 40% cost of my saw is nearly $500.....porting cost was half that.

We both know he did from our results with my 660 and your 461. Randy increased my 660's HP 40.3%! My porting costs were cheap compared to the gains. 40% cost of my saw is nearly $500.....porting cost was half that.
You will always have folks that r jealous trying to tear u down but results are the proof of success

Randy my hesitating hard starting 562 cuts faster than that thing. Try try again you overgrowed poop throwing idiot.

with a dull chain it looked about as fast as a ported 261 LOL
maybe it needs more banana and less grinder.

Back