Mastermind Meets The MS661 Again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like was said before ,the woods frozed sir ,i had the same problem once ,changed 3-4 chains before i figured it out ,same log after it warmed up cut like normal ,you are not going to get fair results till you melt the wood .

You're right. I know it.

I need to test these saws in wood......frozen or not though. They need to be shipped.

Like was said before ,the woods frozed sir ,i had the same problem once ,changed 3-4 chains before i figured it out ,same log after it warmed up cut like normal ,you are not going to get fair results till you melt the wood .
This we know. But running semi will at least get you through a cut .

Barely :laugh:

couple of years age i went out to cut some red oak logs i had layin in a pile..
1at chain---thought my grinder skills went south ???
2nd chain---thought the same as 1st, but maybe rakers also a little high ???
3rd chain----dam thing ain't self feeding either ??? WTF ???? these are all stihl rsc chains that ALWAYS self feed the way i set em up ????
finally figured out what could be different-----------------logs were frozen !!!!!
2-3 days later it warmed up, and would'nt ya know, them bad chains were now really good chains again..............lesson learned...

You're right. I know it.

I need to test these saws in wood......frozen or not though. They need to be shipped.

Ge
You're right. I know it.

Get them logs inside near the fire and un freeze um.
There needs to be more commitment with this project.

Sorry i must be de hydrated and have a little sun stroke.:crazy:

Actually what Ive been thinkin today is manipulating velocity through transfers and using different octanes to compensate. Just thinkin out loud!! Lol

On my snowmobile I have a custom boost bottle, it's a tube that connects the intake boots, after carb and before cylinder. This will equalize pressure, but more importantly store atomized fuel mixture. Wonder if this could be used in a saw?

Latest posts

Back