• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind Worksaws Ported MS362CMR

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I wish I wasn't a poor man.lol hey wanna port a husky 580 BT? Lol I'm already looking for a sticker that says "She thinks my leaf blowers sexy" lol

I keep telling myself I'm not going to buy another Stihl, but that is very tempting....

I've ported a few trimmers, and opened the muffler on my blower. These days though, I'd give up a little power for a quieter engine. lol
Take the stock diverter and spark arrestor off of this one and it opens it wide open.no use in work tunes with drive by truckers blaring.I'm a pretty good sized boy and at idle this thing makes me feel like I'm gonna cough up a lung. I see why women like spin cycle.lol 75cc of pure blower goodness that could get better.lol

For someone wanting a firewood saw for 20" or so firewood man these 362c mtronics ported are like a dream to run

Latest posts

Back