• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Masterminded MS362CMR

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
850$ Shipped PHO or best offer.

Anyone that has one of these saws with a MMWS sticker on it knows just how good they really are. I bought one from Justin a few months ago and it turned out to be the saw that Randy used for his MM meets the 362CM build thread. Needless to say, the saw flat out schreds. Exceptional saw from a stellar seller at an excellent price- doesn't get much better that this IMO. GLWS buddy

I have one of randys 261 saws done and its my go to saw for limbing ect. How much better is the 362?

I have one of randys 261 saws done and its my go to saw for limbing ect. How much better is the 362?

I did not yet take a video of my 362 myself. For comparison, here is a video of my MMWS 261OE and Randy's video of my 362 during his build thread (I believe that he continued to tinker with it a bit after this video because it is significantly faster now). The 261 is no slouch, but the 362 is noticeably faster in it's current state of tune. A buyer will NOT be disappointed...

Cheers,
Scott
IMG_3201.JPG IMG_3741.JPG

Very impressed, I use the 261 like I said for limbing and smaller stuff then use the 461, but always kinda like the 362 ,just not sure on the m tronic,but seems as they have been reliable

Back