McCulloch 1-41 with a plastic carb????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Anyone ever hear or see a McCulloch 1-41 with a Plastic Carb?
Or 1ny of the 1-41, 43, 46 53 etc with such?
I seen this 1-41 listed on flea bay item number
141657410006 and asked couple questions and got this reply:

Does the saw have a carb and if so what is the number on the flange casting of the carb by the left side carb bolt, may be a HL number like HL-87D? (the ID casting number is easily seen when the breather cover is removed if it's a HL carb)Can you post a pic or send me a pic of the carb area with the carb/breather cover removed?Also do you see a vent in the gas cap? (small plug screen about size of pencil eraser on the edge of the cap) If no vent in the cap do you see two hoses in the gas tank?

Saw Has a Carb, the Carb is plastic, their is a vent hole in the fuel cap. the top of the vent cap vent is tiny . on the bottom side of the fuel cap it is larger. . the only numbers i can see are 812229

Disregard the above post.

The guy had 3 saws for sale and said he or she looked at the wrong yellow saw when they replied to my question, after I requested he send me a picture of the carb area and I indicated to him that the saw must have been modified by Bubba..

Latest posts

Back