McCulloch 3200 ChainSaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mswabbie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My MAC 3200 leaks oil like a sieve. I tore it apart the other and discovered that the Oil Tank was split. I think it would be an OK saw for limbing because it is much lighter than my other saws, but I have not been able to find another oil tank. I know that McCulloch went bankrupt a few years back and that parts are very hard to come buy.

Does anyone have an oil tank, or does anyone know of a source that I could locate one.

Thanks

Oil Tank

mswabbie--call McCulloch Parts @ 1-800-521-8559...Have all of your Model Number & Serial Number info handy--I'll bet they have the tank in stock--BILL

Mac 3200

mswabbie, I have a complete 3200 at the house with carb problems that looks like new--I'll sell the complete saw for $50.00 plus postage, let me know if you are interested, Thanks, Bill Irvine

Bills Oak said:
mswabbie, I have a complete 3200 at the house with carb problems that looks like new--I'll sell the complete saw for $50.00 plus postage, let me know if you are interested, Thanks, Bill Irvine

Bill,

Thank You but I found an oil tank.

Chuck

Latest posts

Back