• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy mcculloch 610 carburetor zama c2s prefered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gary, thank you, but i got it handled. the strange turn of events i ordered a ebay carb that was supposed to be complete. it was missing the same part my carb was missing(my carb was missing two actully). i asked seller for the missing part but ebay seller sent me another carb. it was complete. while i was waiting i made a homemade part out of a gold ball place holder. so now i have one working carb with homemade parts, one complete carb that may or may not work as is, a unused rebuild kit, and a near complete parts carb. but gary, i have to ask, where is downtown possumtrot that sounds like a really neat place to live.

gary, thank you, but i got it handled. the strange turn of events i ordered a ebay carb that was supposed to be complete. it was missing the same part my carb was missing(my carb was missing two actully). i asked seller for the missing part but ebay seller sent me another carb. it was complete. while i was waiting i made a homemade part out of a gold ball place holder. so now i have one working carb with homemade parts, one complete carb that may or may not work as is, a unused rebuild kit, and a near complete parts carb. but gary, i have to ask, where is downtown possumtrot that sounds like a really neat place to live.
It is a small tight-knit community where I live in N.E, Texas. The old timers called it this and as they died off it kinda died with them. Now I am taking their place. As a boy the focal point of the community was the little holiness church,no a/c,wood heat and the old saints singing and praising their hearts out. Kinda brings a tear to my eye thinking of them.

Latest posts

Back