McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i technically only have one and a half as the PM 60 is currently tore apart for rebuild but should be back soon. I payed way to much for those saws to. But back to the bolts im guessing i would need nylon bolts or lock boltsfor them.
I use hex head 10-32 bolts, and nylon lock nuts.

Okay thanks for that. Hey i have herd of people using bike grip foam on thier handels any idea where they find it cause i have been searching for 3/4" bike grip foam and haven't had any luck.
I went to a super hipster bike store, you'd think that they were building Corvettes in there.
They've got all kinds of grip materials.

Hey guys I did a search but couldn’t quite find what I’m looking for so I’ll ask. I just got done assembling the throttle/choke with the correct boot and nubber on my 10-10 S. Now I’ve found I can’t get the throttle to move back to idle as there is a missing spring in the trigger assembly I’ve found. I ordered the spring part #92152 from eBay but not sure how the spring attaches to the trigger. Does anybody have a diagram or illustration to help out? I punched out the roll pin and trigger is out now. The lock seems to have a functioning spring now that I’ve checked it so it’s just the trigger spring. Thanks in advance!

Is there a company out there makeing piston rings for 7-10A saws
Ebay man check it out. LRB and oem are still out there. Pretty much ebay is the go really.

To be honest chuck wanted ads in your local paper or buy sell. Heck i feel a sign up on the road would get a few.....

McCulloch saws wanted dead or alive.

Your gunna get a few 610s and minis and junk China saws but do as ya must a few 10 series will pop up too. Once your known as a mac guy they will just keep showing up im sure they breed sometimes. I've got a few im not sure how they showed up :)

Hahaha there's not many sammies in my lunchbox either:)

Yeah 82cc 10 series. Sp80/81 pm850 800 805 de80 pm850 super. Stay away from 8200 or sell it to a collector.

Pretty good AV light enough to still use as a regular saw. There's plenty other bigger stronger Mac's but they are also from Pretty much another era and are big heavy just for fun machines. Well the 125s are heavy but so is a 3120xp.

Really must get into the super 250
I'd take a 125 over a 3120 or 880 any day in big or super hard wood. The 125 weighs the same and unless the others are ported, it'll kick their azz's with a 50" bar.

Hello, some time ago I took a Mac 3200. What is your opinion about this model, I have not finished the carburetor yet (I am waiting for a repair kit), but it looks like a good workmanship. I took it for 10 euros, it has not been burned for many years ...

Latest posts

Back