McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is somone on Ebay selling a CD that supposedly has this info on it but I personally do not own one so I can't vouch that it has that info on it.

Get it off his website:

http://macbobaust.com/saws34.html

I think he goes by ozflea here and Ebay. I have one, and highly reccomend it for any Mac enthusiast. Has a lot of other info too, like chain catalogs, service manual additions, etc.

I have that CD and mine has a ton of IPL's (Illustrated Parts List's) and other misc info as noted, Kart related stuff. But I think the only service/shop manual on the CD is for the Power Mac 6.

Someone let me know if I am mistaken. Thanks

There are special manuals for the electric start Mac10's, and the Mac 10 flatback carbs for example. No other general service manuals other than the PM6 though

I have a "spacer" that was with the HL that Jacob sent to me for my 640. Do I need to use it? If I do... it will set the carb way back in the airbox...

attachment.php

Just pickin' brains.

The carb is rebuilt and ready to go in... just wanna check this one last thing...

Gary

I wasn't sure if you needed that spacer or not. Some of the Macs use it, some don't. I wanted you to have it if you needed it. If it's gonna throw everything out of whack, leave it out.

Cool beans mang.

Gotta wait until tomorrow for the epoxy to set up around that stud so I can hack it off flush with the carb body... then we are off to the races.

Well... with a gear drive... it's a slow race. :laugh:

Gary

ONLY 55 LBS...:cheers:

nice matchbook Randy :)

so, is this a one man saw, or a two man saw?

I only see one man in this picture :monkey:

7-55.jpg

I have a freind near me that is 82 years old. He recalls the days back around 1951 were he would cut all day by himself with the earlier version 5-49.

He ran a 36" bar and often cut 5' trees so would cut from both sides.

He said when he got home from worked he felt like a whipped dog. :deadhorse:

I wish McCulloch could have kept a good thing going.

Those are some nice photos.

It is a shame. Could you picture a Million Mac March on Washington(DC)? A Mac Attach. :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:
Can you imagine the sound in Dolby Digital 7.1? You would scare the rappers.:D

+1 on the pics Randy. :cheers:

Back