McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking for some info on a mcculloch engine I picked up its stamped W-1 942. The guy thought it came off a welder any ideas of what size it is. Thanks

Question for you guys..... I foolishly sold a 7 10 automatic to a friend and he dropped a tree on it. The saw needs the works. What other models share the same cases? Any input is appreciated.

Question for you guys..... I foolishly sold a 7 10 automatic to a friend and he dropped a tree on it. The saw needs the works. What other models share the same cases? Any input is appreciated.
Most all the 10 series saws. I have a few 10-10 pieces that should work on that what do you need exactly.

Restoring Dad's super pro 80 he pretty much used it up, but it has sentimental value as I was with him when he bought it from hardware store.

I really need a new baseplate because existing is cracked, Also need service information and parts sources for restoration. Engine is frozen but I think it has to do with corrosion from being stored in damp shed for 25 years so I will probably do a electrolytic rust removal so as not to damage 'good' metal.

I'll need to change my signature soon. Just bought a collection.

This is a 550 - don't know if it's a Super 550 or not - that came in the collection.

Fully restored, hasn't seen fuel. Would love to find decals.

36d6f61712380f221cfbc14daa1092fc.jpg
fd9bb1b1e5a1cdd3bc0f0a364a2d6823.jpg

Latest posts

Back