McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pro Mac 610 that had a dead spark plug. Someone had replaced the fuel lines and the spark plug and it wouldn't start. They guy said he was tired of fooling with it and had no idea what could be wrong. I got it out, checked for spark and it didn't have spark. I tried another plug and it had spark so I used that plug and put some fresh gas in it and it cranked on the second pull.

I have a Kawasaki ATV and it wouldn't run worth a crap, I put a new spark plug in it and it ran great.

Btw @svk did you have any luck with the super xl ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are going to have a look at it after Christmas. I'm watching Fleet Farm to grab a new bar when they go on sale.

We are going to have a look at it after Christmas. I'm watching Fleet Farm to grab a new bar when they go on sale.

Good deal! I've had it for about 2-3 years and didn't do anything with it.

Good deal! I've had it for about 2-3 years and didn't do anything with it.

I have a couple of near runners that we will be getting after next week. Before we do that we are going to check compression and vacuum/pressure test them as I've learned my lesson lol.

Does anyone know if a pro Mac 10-10 carburetor will fit a super pro 60. The carburetor in question is a walbro sdc-37a.
Thanks

I was amazed last night to find out that a PM610 with a 16" bar weighs more than a Jonsered 2166 with a 24" bar. The J'red scaled out at 19lbs even, while the PM610 was 20lbs and change.

The PM610 is still a cool saw and I can't bring myself to get rid of it yet.

We don't call them cinder blocks for nothing I guess...

Latest posts

Back