McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian Thacker
northwest saws
Someone on facebook marketpkace has a bunch of Mac parts for sale. They are cleaning out an old business of 40 years.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:ce3299bf-544b-4cb1-95d3-5b28fa240c78
View attachment 1016979

View attachment 1016980

View attachment 1016981

Have a large selection of McCulloch chainsaw parts. Cleaning out a business that repaired saws for over 40 years. Have a mix of NOS, aftermarket parts, and used for parts. Covington, VA

Brian
Dang! Someone needs to provide a good home to all those parts! If I had money I would be on it. Although if I had money I wouldn't have just sold off my 125c. Speaking of which i'm going to be letting go of a CP70 if anyone's interested.

knightmax

knightmax

"Ya Don't Know What Ya Don't Know"
AS Supporting Member
Someone on facebook marketpkace has a bunch of Mac parts for sale. They are cleaning out an old business of 40 years.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:ce3299bf-544b-4cb1-95d3-5b28fa240c78
View attachment 1016979

View attachment 1016980

View attachment 1016981

Have a large selection of McCulloch chainsaw parts. Cleaning out a business that repaired saws for over 40 years. Have a mix of NOS, aftermarket parts, and used for parts. Covington, VA

Brian
I would but I have my hands full right now.

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
. AS Supporting Member.
I would but I have my hands full right now.
C'mon, what's a few more parts added in? ;) You know you're going to be doing a lot of sorting anyways.....

Kidding, if that was on my coast I'd be all over it, I'm seeing a few 125 oilers, some large-frame parts, and a handful of Husky/Homelite parts as well as some old chain boxes. Unfortunately, all the old dealerships near me have been cleared out already.

Latest posts