McCulloch Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shop manual for mac 120

Do you have a lead on how I can get a shop/parts manual for my Mac 120?

Thanks

Walt255

I have acquired a few Mac shop/service manuals that I will be trying to get scanned in the next few weeks. I've going to be doing them as I have the time.

If you PM me with your e-mail address I will gladly forward you a PDF copy of the manual that you need. I own the originals and have scanned them myself. (I'm not ripping off someone else's work, just want to be clear on that.) I know how hard it is to find service information on some of these old saws.

McCulloch 10 Series Shop Manual - Second Edition - P/N 63084

McCulloch0316.jpg

1-10, 2-10, 3-10, 10-10, LG-2, CP 55

4-10, 5-10, 6-10, LG-6, CP 70

This manual also includes information on the Electric Start system.

Here are the other manuals that I will be working on scanning.
  • Super Pro 80 (Suplement to 10 Series Shop Manual)
  • Mac 600 Series
  • Mac 300 Series
  • Mini-Mac 6 & 6A
  • Super Pro 125
  • Mac 200, 250, 300, 380, 380A, 440, 450, 640 - 1965 Supplement to Shop Manual No. 60270 (which I don't have)

eager beaver manual

looking for an ipl,shop manual,instruction manual for an eager beaver 2014 2. thanx

Power Mac6 Manual

Deprime I just wanted to let you know that your PM message box is full and is not accepting any more until you delete some of the old messages.

I hope Deprime is sunning himself with some of those cold ones...

I'd like to get a copy of the shop manual for a Power Mac6. If there's a separate manual for carburetors I'd like that as well.

Thanks,

Joe

Help With a User Manual

Hi, I'm looking for a shop manual for a McCulloch Chainsaw 610 if you have one please.
Am not sure if its aPro Mac or not all that i know is that my dad bought it back in the 1980's . I do hope you can help

Riz

Love to have axcess

Just checking - is there any info on mac 120 in your stuff - luv to know and rec.:msp_tongue:

mcculloch super 250 manual

Could you email the McCulloh Super 250 users manual to [email protected]?

I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm new here and this is my first post (I have followed the site for a few months now but this is why I signed up and hope to post more).

Thanks!

I have a mac PM605, PM610, Mini mac, 07-10A, and a 10-10A. If you have any of those manuals I would love a copy of them. You can PM me or email them to me at [email protected].

Thanks.

I'm looking for the following:

McCulloch Shop Manual - P/N 63328 1965 Supplement to Shop Manual 60270,
Mac 3200
ProMac 55 (I believe the Mac 10 shop manual should cover the PM55)

Thanks!

MAC 35 manuals

I have a McCulloch MAC 35 that ran briefly after I got it at an auction roughly 30 years ago. For some reason I took it apart. I think the sprocket was worn. I'd like to put the saw together again and get it running.

Any manuals you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

email: [email protected]

Hmm, as long as we're begging for manuals, I have a 3516 that I have on the bench -- oiler issues. I have the original user's manual somewhere, but IPL and service manual would be super -- Thanks!

Latest posts

Back