Mcculloch pro Mac 610

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just traded the Mac for a homelite 360. The 360 needs a intake boot. I didn't get to get the Mac in any wood unfortunately but he's going to get a bigger bar and chain on it then maybe I'll be able to get some nice chip throwing pics:rock2:

Only thing I hate about my PM 605 is the chain break is right at my hand when I wear heavy gloves, easy to trip, summer gloves no too bad but still close.

Steve
Mine has the later style single arm brake and I have not noticed this. It should be easy to mount the later style cover and brake.

For me a chainsaw is like a gun, once I get it, its never going to leave my hands.

Sent from my Prism II from T-Mobile, Steve
I'm usually the same way but I'm not really a Mac man. Lol I might sell one of my homies if I had more than two if the same model. The way I look at it if you put them all in rotational use none of my saws will wear out anytime soon:D:lol:

LOL, well I looked at my gas cap and looked like it might have had a check ball in it at one time, the spring is there so there so I might as well make a ball for it so it will vent correctly. I run all kinds of saw, no favorite.

Sent from my Prism II from T-Mobile, Steve

The ball is above the spring and the cap comes apart to be sure, 5 pieces in total.

I wish mine had come with the chain brake arm but mine is a different style than that and has been hard to track down.

Yes, all saws should be used at time to time to keep them up and running and remember why you still have em...

Back