Mcculloch Titan 50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xi_bowhunter

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a good used or even new Titan 50. Looked on ebay and craigslist. Wonder if any of you know of other places to look? I am in mid-Michigan.

thanks

Looking for a good used or even new Titan 50. Looked on ebay and craigslist. Wonder if any of you know of other places to look? I am in mid-Michigan.

thanks
Can't help you out with the saw. Was just wondering about your user name. Do you shoot an XI bow? My Dad was a dealer for XI several years ago. To bad they went belly up. They made a fine bow. I had a Flat Liner that was a fast bow in it's time. I still think he has several limbs and risers for some models of XI bows.

In the last four months I've seen three of them cross ebay. All looked real nice and two of them sold for a premium.

I've got the Titan 57 and only got a chance to run it a few days ago. I really like that saw.

Mr. HE:cool:

I have shot XI bows since I was in high school. Impact, Flatliner, Legend Mag and I have two Q4 - one still in the box. Love the bows and which they were still around.

Like to use and collect Mac's. They were a favorite of my grandfather and have three of his.

I have shot XI bows since I was in high school. Impact, Flatliner, Legend Mag and I have two Q4 - one still in the box. Love the bows and which they were still around.

Like to use and collect Mac's. They were a favorite of my grandfather and have three of his.
I live about 25 mile from where these bows were produced.

Back