• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch (Walbro) SDC19 carb - Suit Super 797

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, Another option is the Tilly HL103 as the early Super 797's used them
prior to going with the Walbro. The HL103 is a direct bolt on with no adaptor
just have to make the throttle and choke rods.

Lee

my 797 is not original anyway. homemade links & thin ring top end w/replacement block. id swap mine out for hl if ya cant find one. id hafta make sure my carb is what yer after tho. works, so haven't paid much attention to what it is. get ya pic later.

Did you guys find the stuff you were looking for on this saw, I just replied to another comment basically looking for the same exact setup. There’s a good chance I have carbs that will work or we can get to work with a little tweaking so you can let me know if you want me to keep m6 eyes open for two of them.

Thanks

Did you guys find the stuff you were looking for on this saw, I just replied to another comment basically looking for the same exact setup. There’s a good chance I have carbs that will work or we can get to work with a little tweaking so you can let me know if you want me to keep m6 eyes open for two of them.

Thanks
I sold this saw a while back but i would need a wico flywheel for a 3100g

I sold this saw a while back but i would need a wico flywheel for a 3100g

I doubt I have anything used since I have only parted out one of those in the last 20+ years and most of it’s gone if I remember correctly but it’s very possible I have a NOS one on the shelf. Do you have the Homelite part number for the one your looking for, if so I can do some checking this weekend if that would be soon enough for you.

Thanks
Jason

Latest posts

Back