• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch Walbro sdc19 carburetor and adapter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawTuner

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi I am in need of a walbro sdc19 carburetor for a McCulloch super 797.
Also am in need of the adapter part number 83722.
Thanks

SDC19, SDC20, SDC37, and the SDC65 are all possibilities with the larger bore/venturi, "internal" idle speed adjustment and fully adjustable "H" jet.

I don't recall ever seeing the adapter come up on e-Bay or any other listing. That could be a real challenge.

FWIW, the 795L used the same adapter along with the Super 797.

A clever fellow could fabricate one from steel or aluminum, the only tricky part might be getting the impulse ports to line up.

Mark

Ok thanks for the info Mark.
Do you by chance know how deep the adapter, is if I were to make one?

Have you had any luck finding a SDC that will work? I have a whole box full of odd ball carbs so it’s quite likely that there are a few SDC’s floating around there if I dig through it since Homie used that carb on a few models. It might not have the Mac diaphragm cover plate though since quite a few companies used the sdc over the years. The flange might be a little more difficult to find though, I have no clue if I would have something like that or not but since I absolutely do not throw anything away unless it’s physically broken (and then I still don’t sometimes) anything’s possible since I’ve been accumulating “treasures” for the last 20+ years. I most likely won’t get a chance to spend some time digging around until sat or sun but I can take a look and get back to you if you would like. Worst case scenario we would have to swap around a choke or throttle shaft or something on those lines to get something to work properly but I would say that’s pretty minor imo.

Thanks!

Hi thanks for the reply,
I do have a carburetor now for it, but I am still missing the adapter/spacer. If you do happen to find one I would buy it from you if your willing to part with it.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back