• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold McCullough Mac 10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad had a Mac 10-10 it was the biggest peace of crap. It cut good when it was running but it only ran when it wanted. He replaced it with a Husky 50 and it ran circles around that Mac 10-10. My dad said it would not even make a good boat anchor.

I have owned several. I had a RH pull from the 60's that wouldn't run 2 days in a row. The ones from the 70's and 80's were fine. I buy every one I see.

I guess everybody likes different brands so if that is what you like buy them you won't have to worry about me getting in your way.
Have a nice day

My dad had a Mac 10-10 it was the biggest peace of crap. It cut good when it was running but it only ran when it wanted. He replaced it with a Husky 50 and it ran circles around that Mac 10-10. My dad said it would not even make a good boat anchor.

I guess everybody likes different brands so if that is what you like buy them you won't have to worry about me getting in your way.
Have a nice day

My 10 series saws start and run better than my stihls do..... you just gotta know how to get everything set properly and when you do that, they are happy and ready for work

He must have gotten a lemon, as they were dependable work horses.

Back