Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All that did for me was download their download manager. There's a 2011 version available in another thread, though I hear the 2010 version is the best one to date. I have the 2011 version and it seems real klunky and top heavy to me. Better than nothing, but the "beg thread" is almost faster when ya need an IPL in a hurry!

:cheers:

Poge

media cat 2010 pdf

i have media cat 2010 working but can not open any of the pdf files i get a message to say my security setting will not alow me to download this file? i can open any pdf out of media cat is there a way to extract them from the media cat?

i have media cat 2010 working but can not open any of the pdf files i get a message to say my security setting will not alow me to download this file? i can open any pdf out of media cat is there a way to extract them from the media cat?

Just change you security settings in Internet Explorer or whatever browser you are using.

Let's fire up this sucker again!!!

Poge, p.m. me your address again. I'll send you the 2010 perpetual copy modified by "Young" like I promised!!

And the next 2 members that post!!

But the new deal is, you have to promise to send 3 copies to the next guys that post!!!

You all must realize the shipping is 2-3$, plus the cost of the dvd, so make sure you tightwads can come through with your committment

First one! I'll do 2 more, plus Poge!!!!

It is the "Holy Grail" for Stihl Nuts!!!!!!

Thanks, Fish. PM sent.

Offer still stands for the 2011 version (perpetual) if you want to give that one a spin as a comparison. (Seems a little klunky to me.)

I'll also do the first 3 others that hop on with a PM to keep the spirit of the thread going.

Poge

Hard to believe that this thread can never keep itself going. I've sent out well over 20 copies of the 2007, 2009, 2010 versions and it seems that only about 30% of the recipients actually follow through with their commitment.

Got to hand it to Fish for starting this thread and being so persistent trying to keep it alive.

Thanks Fish for making this "secret" stuff available for us lowly back-yard/shade tree wrench monkies!

Now I can tall my local dealer exactly what I need, and not just guess about the p/n's, and it "should" work.

Back