Media Cat Chain Letter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you talked to your buddy yet?

naw man. I really should though. damn it's just one of those things you know. he lives in an area where I never go. I haven't even talked to him in like 2 months. if you google "ucluelet rent it center" you will see. it is my buddy's shop, he is a stihl dealer. I live in tofino which is quite close but I just never make it down there. I should do it one day just for the hell of it. just been so busy with marine stuff. getting winterizations now so it should be taming down anytime. I will let you guys know when I talk to him. for me it's not really a priority. if he was a Husqvarna dealer I would be down there 3 times a week :rock:

Just got my copy. My thanks to Fish for phoning me up about this. Thing is, I need technical sheets that are referenced on the disk but, when I do a search for them, I'm told they're not found. Pretty frustrating. If anyone else has had this issue, let me know. "For servicing and repair of the drive tube assembly, see T 32.2006" That sheet is what I need.

the fact that I have to drive 2 hours just to get a decent deal on blank dvd's is the reason why I will not promise anymore copies. when I get some more I suppose I could hook a few more up. only takes a couple minutes to burn a copy and a couple dollars to ship so no biggy ;)

Just got my copy. My thanks to Fish for phoning me up about this. Thing is, I need technical sheets that are referenced on the disk but, when I do a search for them, I'm told they're not found. Pretty frustrating. If anyone else has had this issue, let me know. "For servicing and repair of the drive tube assembly, see T 32.2006" That sheet is what I need.

So do you think there is something wrong with the disk? I have made quite a few of these and not had any problems. Let us know.

Is this still going around? I am interested in a copy. What do I need to do to get it?

Send a PM to someone who is offering up a copy with the assurance that you in turn will send out at least two copies to others who request them in the future.

BTW, got ya covered TMOS.

Is any one able to help with as new as possible version of mediacat please

Trying to get manuals and ipl's for ms150t top handle which is a 2013 model of saw and br600 blower

Will be happy to PayPal a few extra dollars over towards postage given that I am in the uk then I guess I can start sending it around over here

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Dave

I am in the great white north so does this apply to me? I am sure I can fire out copies to my extended Maple syrup brothers

Is any one able to help with as new as possible version of mediacat please

Trying to get manuals and ipl's for ms150t top handle which is a 2013 model of saw and br600 blower

Will be happy to PayPal a few extra dollars over towards postage given that I am in the uk then I guess I can start sending it around over here

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Dave
I just checked the computer at my dealer and their version of mediacat does not yet include the 150c, only one dealer in town has one on the shelf so far though he said he has sold four and people love them.
br600 blower is under cleaning equipment in the current mediacat, that threw me for a minute as I was expecting a backpack blowers tab on the main screen and it isn't there.

landrover, Yukon and rockjock send me a conversation and I will get you hooked up
Dave

Let me know if you guys get someone to send you a copy or not. The version that I have is the 2011 version.

I posted in a 441cm thread that I had mediacat and I have had three or four guys contact me for the disc and I have sent them copies. I still have there conversations going and hopefully I can get them to make copies and keep these things going.

If I put my disc in , it will download some updates,or says it does ? But won't keep them ?

Maybe we can get a new version this year ?

Hmmmm kinda weird. The way I load the disc is I just install all the mediacat software on my computer. So every time I use mediacat I do not need to insert the mediacat disc into my computer. You can install it two different ways. 1.) where you kind of half install it to your PC and have to use the disc every time. 2.) where u install all of it to your PC and you never use the disc.

But I agree, we need to get an updated version.

Latest posts

Back