.MIL Surplus Dump Trailers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a replacement jack for a Harbor Freight shop crane cost?
I just looked it up. Fifty bucks. 20" stroke, 6000lb max.

http://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton-heavy-duty-long-ram-hydraulic-jack-36396.html

If that's acceptable on road performance, I'd get a Unimog before I'd get a deuce and a half.

Unimog's are awesome, however, for $4,000 you can buy an entire deuce and a half... with the unimog $4,000 will get you one portal axle. I have never seen an inexpensive mog that didn't need a ton of work. I see a new one every once in a while in town blowing snow and always wanted it until I found out he had $125,000 into the truck and blower. Very nice pieces of equipment, just expensive!

I have a m105A2 for sale if anyone is interested. Just de-commissioned. No rust, not beat up. Its a 1.5 ton trailer, and I am sure would haul way more than that if needed. Bows, tarps, pintle hitch, tires are new and have nubbies on em still. It does not dump. Asking $800.00. Located in West Michigan.

Yes the auctions have them, but you can not get one for $300 any more, no one knew about the auctions for years, and of course everyone does now. They all go for 6-900 usually, and then are re sold about $1200. Also when you buy one at auction, you have a 3 to 6 month wait to pick them up while your paperwork is processed and you go through a security clearance and background check.

I bought it, used it one time and decided it was more than I needed. I use a small trailer behind my quad to wiggle through the woods, and then offload to a big 14' dump trailer for the long haul. Its in great shape, send me a PM if your interested.

didntr mean to derail the thread, but its relatively relevant. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back