• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Miller Mod 6401/7910XD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
I have a 6401/7910 I built a few months back. I can't remember what numbers I put in it. But I initially built it for a tree servive. So it won't be an aggressive build. Just a good strong all day work saw. Comes with a new bar and chain $800 obo shipped. PayPal f&f or add 4%. Lower 48.

Com on guys. This is a nice saw I've ran acouple of Carl's 7910's they are strong and very user friendly.
Thank you Kenneth. I'm not to worried about it. Right now I'm using it and my 5105 to cut my wood. Figured if it's not gonna sell might as well not let it set. Lol. I'll break in that new P&C. Lol.

More info for the less informed please. Is this OEM 79 cc P+C or AM 84 cc? I just killed some time doing research and there are a lot of variations. That is one of the best cutting vids I've ever seen on here. No hesitation at all, nice saw.

More info for the less informed please. Is this OEM 79 cc P+C or AM 84 cc? I just killed some time doing research and there are a lot of variations. That is one of the best cutting vids I've ever seen on here. No hesitation at all, nice saw.
Yes. I got this saw it had the AM 84cc kit on it. I took that off and ported up a brand new 7910 oem P&C for it. And sent the Big bore kit down the road. Lol. Ask away and I'll gladly answer any questions ya got.

If I had not just purchased a big saw I would seriously consider this. Fresh saw from a known builder, new bar and chain, shipping included. That's a great deal. You are paying about 600 for a saw that will cut well above that level.

I recently got a Solo 665/681 from Carl and it is badazz. I used it to block down a big Spruce on a residential removal here with a 28" bar and it'll jerk you right into the wood with a square-ground chain. Carl builds an awesome machine.
I won that deal. I got a bad azz grinder. Lol. I'm glad you like. Did I send that with a 7 or 8 rim. IDR. Lol.

Back