Milwaukee sale at Home Depot today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paging @OM617YOTA checkout the sales today.

Haha thank you.

I almost pulled the trigger on an M12 right angle die grinder last week. Tool only was ~$220, but the tool, two batteries, and a charger were on sale for $198. Ultimately I declined because I didn't need it, which means I'd have been burning $198 and not saving a penny, but I was tempted.

Haha thank you.

I almost pulled the trigger on an M12 right angle die grinder last week. Tool only was ~$220, but the tool, two batteries, and a charger were on sale for $198. Ultimately I declined because I didn't need it, which means I'd have been burning $198 and not saving a penny, but I was tempted.
I didn’t need it either but just that impact is $250 alone. Definitely didn’t need the battery’s or light but for another $109 I figured why not. I also had a $75 off of $500 coupon. Cart was $505 with the other stuff, paid $430 plus tax. Can’t beat that!

I didn’t need it either but just that impact is $250 alone. Definitely didn’t need the battery’s or light but for another $109 I figured why not. I also had a $75 off of $500 coupon. Cart was $505 with the other stuff, paid $430 plus tax. Can’t beat that!

Well done! That's the way to do it!

Back