Mini Bike Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled one off a scrappers truck and fixed it up. Believe me slow seems fast on one of them. I'm 5.8 and 180 and put a five hp Briggs on it. With the right sized tires and sprokets on it will go as fast as you will want to.

i am not looking for speed, i am looking to just ride in the boonies, scouting for firewood.
very sandy some places, want big tires.

A three wheeler would be more stable that a bike.
Great Idea Hanniedog :)
Still in the planning/thinking phase.
Not sure if I will ever get out of that stage.

Cat face check some of the gov surplus sites. Like govdeals.com or publicsurplus.com you might something on there that fits the bill.

You would regret a mini bike. Suspension, frame, torque and your back. I got an old Honda Fourtrax a couple years ago and ain't touched the mini bike since. Fourtrax will take you places you can't walk to, sure surprised me.

Try and find a TW200, very capable, reliable, parts are readily available and street legal to boot!

TW200?
I will google it.

WOW, that is like the Honda Fat Cat..
Love it!
Now to start looking for one.

We have two 1986 Yamaha Big Wheels. They are awesome, and will out climb other dirt bikes three times their size. 200cc and a five-speed manual transmission.

They only top out at about 40 mph or so, but they are built like a tank and will go anywhere. Very quiet and won't tear up the terrain like bigger bikes will do.

Big fat tires for sand, snow or loose dirt. Ours have racks front and rear.

th

Latest posts

Back