Mini GTG in NW Oregon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, THANKS for posting some of the action from our PNW GTG! Having you attend each year is a High Point for all of us! you are truly "Collectable". I will add some follow up on the lathe later. For those of you reading this who also do Face Book please feel free to check out our Pacific Northwest GTG page.

Thanks for all the pics Mark!! I felt like a big loser that I didn't take a bunch like I did last year. I plumb forgot 'cause I was too busy runnin' saws!

Nice haul on the way out, by the way!!!

We'll be seein' ya next year!!!

Great pics, Mark! I'm glad I finally got those saws to you, am pleased to contribute to your collection. I sure do wish I coulda made it. As it is, I'm still in KS. This is a long training session!
You were missed Sir Mr. Dude, though Saturday nights campfire was more than a bit wet, so that made it easier to be without your entertaining campfire chat.

Next year's training schedule hasn't been released yet, but I've already griped up the chain about digging in to our season. Hopefully we'll be able to get some of this stuff done in the winter next year. The fact that the cadre folks are all from the south and their fire season is opposite ours informs a lot of the scheduling.

Mark, THANKS for posting some of the action from our PNW GTG! Having you attend each year is a High Point for all of us! you are truly "Collectable". I will add some follow up on the lathe later. For those of you reading this who also do Face Book please feel free to check out our Pacific Northwest GTG page.

I wish i could make it out there and then we would ave three old shop teachers

We'll be watching the schedule, and the weather. We'll be open to flipping to Sunday, June 3rd, if that is better for folks.

Either way, it'll be the weekend before Bob's.

Bump.

Got a grip of logs in the barnyard. Will be getting them up on rounds and peeled in the next week or two.

Hope to have a go at dragging in the big 30+" maple, but time will tell.

Definitely have enough wood for all comers to work out "the kinks" before @Farley9n 's big shin-dig. :)

@torinocobra , are you gonna be able to bring the fam? Are you gonna be able to bring Luis? :D

Not too far from the job or farm maybe I’ll make a trip towards Hillsboro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back