Mini truck VS UTV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had them in the corps. Same model but the had a folding backhoe on the bed and a front end loader on the front. The ultimate entrenching tool!!!

Never got to drive those but have gotten to drive a friends Swiss military surplus 404 (smaller gas powered one). They were designed originally as a truck/tractor for German farmers. Compared to the Minnie moline UDX and the dodge power wagon the unimpg did much better trying to be a universal farm vehicle. Case dealers sold them in the mid 80's some with front,mid,and side hydraulic outlets, front and rear pto's and even dump beds that dump to the side or back. There not something you want to drive 2000 miles to Moab in though, trust me! Great when you get there though.

View attachment 349523 View attachment 349524 View attachment 349525 View attachment 349526
Yes, I have modified it a little bit, but it turns around on a dime, has capability of all wheel drive, over 18 inches of ground clearance and over 40 inches of water fording. I have chains that I can put on in th
View attachment 349523 View attachment 349524 View attachment 349525 View attachment 349526
Yes, I have modified it a little bit, but it turns around on a dime, has capability of all wheel drive, over 18 inches of ground clearance and over 40 inches of water fording. I have chains that I can put on in the winter in the snow also.
I've always wanted to fabricate and replace the rusty body on a Samurai with a cab-over. Kind of a "Mini-Mog". It is one of those projects I will never find the time to do.
No doubt, Unimogs are cool.

Latest posts

Back