• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINT Full Wrap 372XP, 24" Husqvarna B&C, BEAUTIFUL *PRICE DROP*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So... Bought this as I got a solid deal on it from a neighbor (selling on CL) that needed so $ to pay off holiday debt. It is a Dec, 2012 built 372 XP with the full wrap bars. I honestly have no idea why he bought this much saw as the original chain on it had never been sharpened and looked like he had cut maybe 50 cuts with it...

Saw is amazingly clean and aside from some saw dust on the handlebar wrap it cleans up very, very nice. No issues at all, just replaced the diaphram kit in the carb as it had sat a bit. Muffler modded (visually looks bone stock with screen) and re tuned. Fresh NGK BPMR7A (believe thats is) plug. 24" Bar and Chain, runs great, looks great... I know a lot of "sellers" say "As New" or looks great but honestly, this thing is CLEAN.

Has the Newer RJW4 Carb to flow more fuel then the K10... Looking to get $650 plus shipping... Just rebuilt/ported my 575XP so this 372XP needs to leave my house before I tear into it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

372XP2.jpg 372XP.jpg

So is this is an x-torq model 372?

I once had a 372 XPW with the larger engine in it and factory 3/4 wrap. Was a machine. I sold all my Husky stuff off when I unloaded my Bandit chipper with my second arbor biz.

Yes, it is an X-Torq.
This thing has some bark!
Thanks for the clarification westcoaster90...

Forgot to mention.. the ONLY thing missing is one top cover screw... just saw it today when I was handling her :) trying to be clear about this thing!

windthrown where abouts are you? We may be able to get by without shipping... :)

Damn well Im in Washington but I plan on making it down I-5 to help my father on his ranch here in the next month... Meet in Portland?

I am up in Silverdale but Im about 3 hours from the Danner Factory by the Airport... we could make something work... agree Portland is a mess.

I have the same saw in the JRed version. They are nice saws! Mine's in very good condition, but not quite as nice as yours... :hi:

I have the same saw in the JRed version. They are nice saws! Mine's in very good condition, but not quite as nice as yours... :hi:

Thank you, so you interested in the 562XP or 372XP? Why not a package deal??? :)

Yah, I hide my saw preference deep in my sig file... o_O

Full wrap IMO is like in my avatar there <---- anything less is a 3/4 wrap (but Stihl calls them full wraps).

Was on my phone so didn't see your sig. You were referring the 372 and 3/4 wrap so I figured you were used to that making you what I thought a Stihl guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back