• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mint Stihl 32" Rollomatic ES Bar 3/8 .050 105dl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Like New Stihl 32" Rollomatic ES 3/8 .050 105dl Bar for sale. I bought this bar new two months ago, it has less than 1 tank of gas on it and is in perfect condition- used for maybe 5-7 cuts. Asking $70 +actual shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail is usually the cheapest). Check or USPS MO preferred. The bar is in dry storage so I can take close up pics this weekend if needed. Thanks, Scott image.jpg

I have a Like New Stihl 32" Rollomatic ES 3/8 .050 105dl Bar for sale. I bought this bar new two months ago, it has less than 1 tank of gas on it and is in perfect condition- used for maybe 5-7 cuts. Asking $70 +actual shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail is usually the cheapest). Check or USPS MO preferred. The bar is in dry storage so I can take close up pics this weekend if needed. Thanks, Scott View attachment 377921

I have had several PM's regarding the bar (thank you all!), I am in the process of answering everyone and will honor the first come first served rule of thumb. I will update the listing shortly. Thanks, Scott

I have had several PM's regarding the bar (thank you all!), I am in the process of answering everyone and will honor the first come first served rule of thumb. I will update the listing shortly. Thanks, Scott

There are several people that have made offers and have requested different shipping methods so I am going to get some various shipping quotes tomorrow morning and will reply to everyone accordingly. I will update the post after I give several people a chance to reply to me after I give them the total cost including shipping. Thanks to everyone for their interest. Scott

56$ chain !!![emoji33] pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knobby long time no talk! Trust me, I know- I can usually get pretty good pricing on chains up to about 25" from my local dealer. They are located next to a busy tree service company so they move a lot of chains and they are usually $5- $10 less than anyone else (18 & 20" for like $24-26) But once I get into the 28, 32 & 36" range they are full retail because they don't stock many of the longer chains so with "Stihl freight charges" they usually run around $52-63 with tax. If you have a better source that you can share with me for the longer chains- I'm all ears bro. :cool:

Just picked up 100' rs for 425$ . I have 100" roles of skip in FC and SC in Oregon and Carlton but a hardly ever use skip.

Just picked up 100' rs for 425$ . I have 100" roles of skip in FC and SC in Oregon and Carlton but a hardly ever use skip.

I really prefer Stihl chain and for sure- bulk buying by the roll is definitely the way to go cost wise. But it's a lot easier on me financially to buy them one or two at a time than to kick out that kind of money all at once- even at roll prices $425 is a chunk of change. Between home projects, family events and the day job, I barely have time to cut and sell wood these days. So I don't really have any spare time to make or sharpen chains either. I have 50 or 60 chains and when they go dull, I just mark them as such and grab another sharp one. Then on the odd rainy or cold & snowy day, I will sharpen them in batches on my awesome grinder that some nutty guy on AS gave me a great deal on ;). But now I know where to get my longer Stihl chains from for less than what I have been paying at the dealer :D.

Holy Hell, you paid 56 for a chain? I'm thankful that stihl costs what ever the bar length is here.

Holy Hell, you paid 56 for a chain? I'm thankful that stihl costs what ever the bar length is here.

You guys were making me think that I'm losing my mind (which I probably am...), so I rummaged through my old recipes to see what I paid for the chain this summer. I actually paid $41 pus tax for the Stihl 32" Full Skip. It was my Stihl 36" Full Skip that I paid $53 plus tax for. I knew I paid about $56 for one of my Full Skips recently, I just forgot that it was the longer chain. :dizzy: By the roll is still the way to go though if you have the extra funds all at once.

I have a Like New Stihl 32" Rollomatic ES 3/8 .050 105dl Bar for sale. I bought this bar new two months ago, it has less than 1 tank of gas on it and is in perfect condition- used for maybe 5-7 cuts. Asking $70 +actual shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail is usually the cheapest). Check or USPS MO preferred. The bar is in dry storage so I can take close up pics this weekend if needed. Thanks, Scott View attachment 377921

Thank you to everyone for your interest in the bar (and your patience as well). In the end, the member that was the first one to reply to the listing ended up with the bar- which is really how it should be anyway. Thanks again Sammy! :clap: Scott

Back