• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Minty Poulan Micro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pretty nice looking XXV but it gets hot. I'd love to find one at least mechanically perfect.

Guido - Are you saying he might have a brand new one?!

I have a pretty nice looking XXV but it gets hot. I'd love to find one at least mechanically perfect.

Guido - Are you saying he might have a brand new one?!

He had several when I was there 2 years ago. He had an auction last year so they may be gone. Need me to check?

Interesting to note that I haven't seen a 3400-4000 out here that doesn't have a chainbrake. The Canadian Tire versions came in at least two different tones of yellow. One, very similar to Mcculloch. Then there were the Skil rebrands as well. The nice thing is Canuck Tire peddled those saws to homeowners. As such, with a little patience, they can be picked up reasonably inexpensive and with few hours. In the ones that I have tracked down, the yellow outweigh the green 4:1. In fact, the rebrands in general seem to far outweigh the original green ones. I tend to think there were fewer full-service dealers out here that sold the complete Counter Vibe series during the era. Hence the rebrand presence, particularly in the 3400's. I know out in eastern Canada it was not uncommon to have 3400 labelled saws with 3700 slug and jugs from the factory. Local benefits.

They do look sharp in yellow and black though.

Latest posts

Back