• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Stihl MS361 wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Very nice 361 with factory wrap kit. I put the wrap kit on last year and it has not really been used much since. It's had VP SEF in it so no issues from sitting. It is not 100% mint like new, it has some scuffs and signs of use but it has been well take care of and runs excellent. Very strong IMHO for a bone stock saw. Saw is all stock, all original, excellent compression, no known issues. Selling PHO. Saw was not detailed for the pics.

Asking $625 shipped obo. Figure a nice 361 is worth $525-$550, and the wrap kit is $150, and shipping, $625 is pretty fair.

Thanks,

AJ

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

This is seriously my favorite stihl saw , i want someone to buy the rest of my sheeeit so i can buy this.
Ryan,
What are you trying to move? Instead of derailing this thread you can PM me if you want.

Latest posts

Back