• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Misc saws including some macs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
I realize its not very good etiquette to be gone for such a long time and come right back and try to sell some stuff but you all know me and know I'm not out to screw anybody.

I took a new job a while back which consumes most of my time now and I find myself moving to a new home with less space for toys. So I will be tremendously thinning down my saws if at all possible.

Make me decent offers on any pictures I put up and they will be yours. Will have more and more mccullochs available in the coming months as well as plenty of parts.

If you are looking for something mcculloch related ask me I may have it.

Not pictured but for sale-

Mcculloch 300 and 250
Plenty of 10-10 carcasses and parts
Mini mac 35 w/ chainbrake
Parts for poulan 335, 336 series saws, some complete saws
Mac 610/650 complete
More vintage macs to come when I start sorting

Lombard in pics available still, I believe 306a and Dayton 361 are too
Jonsered 455
Cut off saw attachment fits a 3120, no the 3120 is not for sale20170703_095438.jpg 20170528_143354.jpg 20170528_143334.jpg 20180129_114215.jpg 20180129_114228.jpg

Fixed it for you Austin:lol:.
Hi everyone! It's definitely been a minute. Life is good, good job, buying a house in the area I want to live in, getting married to the love of my life in December. Still keeping plenty of saws just trying to remove some clutter before I try to move. Will be trying to give some love to all my hobbies from now on.

Hi everyone! It's definitely been a minute. Life is good, good job, buying a house in the area I want to live in, getting married to the love of my life in December. Still keeping plenty of saws just trying to remove some clutter before I try to move. Will be trying to give some love to all my hobbies from now on.
Congrats, that's awesome to hear:cheers:.
Pictures required, videos even better :).

watch it, watch it, I'm listening. I just had a buzzing in my ear and I knew someone was talking about me. Just because I use my chains until they are skip teeth chains doesn't mean that I'm not inclined to buy more used ones. I think there's some Scotch blood in me or was that there's some Scotch in my blood :givebeer:.

Apparently most of my covers have been sent out with saws, I have one with a brake (short and long) and one that' for right hand start

Apparently most of my covers have been sent out with saws, I have one with a brake (short and long) and one that' for right hand start
Are you saying that you have a loose cover or that the cover you have is attached to a complete saw? I'm looking for left hand start. I wouldn't want you to break up a complete saw for parts unless it's a non-runner.

Are you saying that you have a loose cover or that the cover you have is attached to a complete saw? I'm looking for left hand start. I wouldn't want you to break up a complete saw for parts unless it's a non-runner.
I have two loose covers currently short and long with a brake, the long has a piece busted out of it where someone didn't get the tensioner in the bar groove, but it still works

I would say 20 bucks? Plus ride, there was another guy in line first for one of the two, he hasn't said which one he wants.

Latest posts

Back