Mmmmmm 2100cd this baby runs!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Pendleton

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yes this should be in you suck!

Picked this up Thursday with a 30 and 36 bar, 9 chains and she runs strong on 3rd pull.
It's pressure washed and vacuum tested time, to pull it apart for a thorough cleaning/ rubber replacement and compete external make over.
I'll give pics and videos as I go.
If anybody has a clean full wrap handle I'd be interested.
Make her purdie time! 00303_2goIZIsL7lJ_1200x900.jpg

Nice saw and nice work cleaning it up. I just got one recently too and am slowly working at resurecting it to cutting order. Great photos too. Shows what good cameras and owners can provide in quality photos. Thanks.

Nice saw and nice work cleaning it up. I just got one recently too and am slowly working at resurecting it to cutting order. Great photos too. Shows what good cameras and owners can provide in quality photos. Thanks.
Thanks, I enjoy resurrecting old saws, bikes whatever. I'm going to cut with it Saturday and video it for fun. Then probably shelf queen the saw only waking her up for special occasions.

Thanks, I enjoy resurrecting old saws, bikes whatever. I'm going to cut with it Saturday and video it for fun. Then probably shelf queen the saw only waking her up for special occasions.
Shelf queen it unless somebody makes an offer I can refuse, like a decent shape running 288, a running 372. You know things of that sort.

What did you use to clean out the cylinder? Not only does your saw look good outside, but very nice inside as well.
Also, what's your compression numbers? Mine is a thick ring but I'd like to compare with yours.

What did you use to clean out the cylinder? Not only does your saw look good outside, but very nice inside as well.
Also, what's your compression numbers? Mine is a thick ring but I'd like to compare with yours.
I was shocked how nice the walls were when I pulled the jug, the only thing I used to clean it out was a piece of steel wool to remove the carbon in the combustion chamber.
I've yet to compression test it, when I do ill post it. I will say its harder to pull than my 056.

I was shocked how nice the walls were when I pulled the jug, the only thing I used to clean it out was a piece of steel wool to remove the carbon in the combustion chamber.
I've yet to compression test it, when I do ill post it. I will say its harder to pull than my 056.
OK, standing by...when you have the time. Looks like your cyl. gasket survived too. Nice.

Latest posts

Back