• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS Ported 12MM 044 $550.00 PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is the same size & wt, and how many of these could I buy for what you have into it?

clint traded a bag of potatos for the saw to his neighbor at a time in need and traded randy a couple parts saws to port it. so if we consider what he has in it an compare it to the 044's you have approx 300% more in your one ebay 044 :laugh: his is only about 200% better then you 044 though :dizzy:

It's just new shiny plastic, Mike. I replaced the top cover and bought the HD filter kit when I got the saw. It is actually a little more beat up than it looks in the picture.

My ported 044 is running very strong thank you, even thinking of getting the other one done.

Don't think I've ever run a saw this light that was this strong before, maybe a hybrid, but it feels right in there.

Does nice work in no time.

Happy 4th, leaving for NH.

Attachments

• Wood6-19-15 004.jpg
    Wood6-19-15 004.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
The 044/440 is a fine saw, and I might even buy another one at some point. I'm kinda kicking myself for giving the last one away... But the 7900 is only 3/4 lb. heavier than an 044, and the power and the smoothness of the 7900 just feels better to me, and makes the extra few ounces of weight a non-issue. If I want a lighter saw, I will drop down to a 50 or 60 cc.

The 7900 is smoother no doubt, and a lot of extra for the wt.

When I dropped that Black Birch in the pic, I had to do the notch & back cut shoulder high (it was against a rock, and irregular at the bottom). In that situation, I really appreciated the wt of the 044.

I had a deal cooking when I left Mike. I sent a message to the buyer......waiting for his reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back