Mn,wis,ia-gtg 10-09-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could use the address, Gps won't find it if I type in "time to use saws". If you don't have it GPT, I'll look thru here later this week, and if I still don't find it, how big is Becker? Weather sounds good, I'll be there. Post the addy for Sunday, too. Might swing thataway, too.

The address is 5480 Co. Rd. 85 Becker,MN. 55308 for the Sat GTG

Charity cutting on Sunday is 7596 Hayden lake road, Danbury WI.
I think we'll start cutting about 8
Breakfast at 7 in Siren at the Main street Cafe.

Any one that needs to crash nearby,Sat nite, there is room in Heavy fuel loft in his shed.

Hey guys, I sorry as heck that I won't be making it to this GTG, but I'd appreciate pic, especially of the people and their AS names. JR

PS I hope some of you will be coming to the Iowa GTG

I'm bringing a fresh memory card for pics and vid.

How is Woodyman doing for wood? Do I need to bring cants up with me? If so how many? If not, the lighter the better.

Thanks guys.....getting anxious.

I am at work now and my computer is in the shop,it was attacked by some kind of spyware,might have it back Thursday night.Everything is good to go for Saturday.I got the box of goodies from Baileys yesterday.Thanks,Baileys:clap:It looks like it should be a perfect day for a GTG Saturday.

Last edited:
You guys have a good time and take plenty of pics and vids for those of us that can't make it. :cheers:

I will be loaded tomorrow night, heading out at five or so I think. Batteries charged and fuel tanks full!

Be very afraid - a little birdie told me WGP is gonna bring a couple saws with...What time is the trench cutting demo gonna be? :D:D:D

JD - I seem to be on sharpening duty also, got my stuff back from little bro, complete with water in the bottom of the saw box :cry::cry: Gonna have to give the sharp ones a quick touch and some oil, a couple are getting tossed, and a couple more are iffy.

Saw box is getting replaced by one of them soft sided thingys like Heavy Fuel's got, maybe it won't get left out iffen they know it's not waterproof. Also needed more leg room for the Pferd filing gizmos, they were too long for the box.

We should be rolling westbound out of Oz about 7:30, and at Woody's by 9 or so.

Gotta make a little time to touch up the chains on the 660, 460 and 038M today. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a StihlyinEly get to Becker on time.

Uh, just what IS on time, anyhow? :D :D

Back