Mn,wis,ia-gtg 10-09-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are getting loaded tomorrow night, you'd best sober up before climbing in and making the drive. :D :D :D

I gave up drinkin four years ago for just that reason. Now I just text and drive.

Got my computer back from the shop and $100.06 and its working again:clap:I am so ready for tomorrow:chainsaw:I stopped by the neighbors today and we now have alot more parking out on the edge of the feield but this will only be used by 4x4's that back in and can be reached by going through the GTG site and pulling up on the left side of the picnic table and turning around.I know this may sound complicated to our friends across the river so ask questions:cheers:I did have to add on to the rule of "HAVE FUN"Do not drive on the rye thats commimg up in the field and don't run over my dog or else the neighbor will cut something off your body with an 041 with a dull chain.If Beefie is not staying over at my place Fri. night I do have a double bed set up.Oh yeah,the neighbor said I could have some wood he cut into 10' lenghts thats a half block down the road,it"s dead hard oak.A pic of the dog to not run over.
attachment.php
Thanks J.D. for helping out when my computer was broke:clap: Well I got to get some more things done today like going for an ATV ride with the dog,her name is Buffy.

Last edited:
Supposed to be 80 gol darn degrees tomorrow in Becker! Maybe we need to set up lawn sprinklers so we can run through them to cool down. Let's stay hydrated out there! :dizzy: :dizzy:

Have fun guys and be safe. Don't sweat too much either.

I'm torn between fishing and taking the tractor and splitter to the woods. Either way I need to take the bug sprayer and spray the cabin and Ma's house for the fall season.

This long stretch of Indian summer has really turned on fishing up here that was already getting good. I'd say hit the water. The wood will keep! :D

A few other things for Sat.Everyone will have to sign a thing just in case:mad:Everyone get your name tag,on the back of my truck at the GTG site it will say GTG name tags,they will be there.Your name tag will have a number that mathes numbers on the prizes you will all get.My wife will do the prize giveaway but she wil have a hangover from her retirerment/job loss party tonight.You only have one retirement party.

Woodyman, I'm bringing three Windsor 50 APLG-60 chains brand new in the box to give away, too. These are 3/8 pitch chains for 16-inch bars.

Woodyman, I'm bringing three Windsor 50 APLG-60 chains brand new in the box to give away, too. These are 3/8 pitch chains for 16-inch bars.
Sounds good to me,see you tomorrow at the summer GTG:cheers:I will have signs on Co. Rd. 16,11 and the south enterance to 85.There is one thing I forgot,a clipboard.If anyone has one can they bring it?

Last edited:
:censored::censored:

Well, it's official... Glenn and I will not be making this GTG.

Looking forward to all the great pictures.(don't forget the extra batteries and memory cards)

Everyone have fun and be safe.

In your absence, I sent a note to Grandpatractor about some door prizes from Al's Shop in Janesville, MN also. See yous about 9ish, if you see me earlier means you're just being creepy.

I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm supervising my son during the annual youth deer hunt tomorrow and Sunday. Stay safe and have a good time!

Be a liberal for a day and "think of the children", but only for a day-get your mind right for November.

Groan . . . . 3 a.m. comes mighty early. Must be a strange sort of chainsaw sickness. See you guys in awhile.

Yawn. :biggrinbounce2:

Back