Modding The MS261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Randy I'm like a kid waiting for xmas. :laugh:

i know that feeling lol

I wish I could clone myself. That way one Randy could do the shipping, one could run the saws for test and tune, and the other could stay at the bench grinding. :laugh:

Your saws are up next though Jake. I just finished a 660 that I cut the squish band on to lower exhaust timing. It worked really well. The saw came alive and runs nearly as good as the older flat tops.

I plan to go that route on yours as well. I should have both the 660 and the 261 done this week.

I wish I could clone myself. That way one Randy could do the shipping, one could run the saws for test and tune, and the other could stay at the bench grinding. :laugh:

I guess you are going to have to train the dogs to sign for and guard the incoming packages, and the grandkids to answer the phones, and put the wife at the bench porting too! :blob2:

I guess you are going to have to train the dogs to sign for and guard the incoming packages, and the grandkids to answer the phones, and put the wife at the bench porting too! :blob2:

masterminds little china town hahahaha

masterminds little china town hahahaha

LOL :laugh:

The worst part about working at home is that my wife thinks I should drop everything and do whatever her heart tells her is important.

I'll be driving her to Nashville in an hour or so. :msp_sneaky:

If momma ain't happy........nobody's happy. :buttkick:

Your saws are up next though Jake. I just finished a 660 that I cut the squish band on to lower exhaust timing. It worked really well. The saw came alive and runs nearly as good as the older flat tops.

I plan to go that route on yours as well. I should have both the 660 and the 261 done this week.

Sounds good Randy,let me know how its going when ya can. I know what ya mean about needing a clone. Thanks Jake:rock:

Back