Mods for a Dolmar PS 510?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Widen the intake and exhaust port. If it's your first time, I wouldn't lower the intake or raise the exhaust roof, just widen the ports and blend it.

You can muffler mod your exhaust too. Enlarge the existing stock hole to 3/4"-1"

You'll be god to go. But the 510 will be consuming more fuel.

Widen the intake and exhaust port. If it's your first time, I wouldn't lower the intake or raise the exhaust roof, just widen the ports and blend it.

You can muffler mod your exhaust too. Enlarge the existing stock hole to 3/4"-1"

You'll be god to go. But the 510 will be consuming more fuel.

Can u elaborate a little please? So just cut the plastic a little bigger on the cover? And on the exhaust just drill it out a little bigger? Do u know where i can just get a whole new higher performance muffler? And what about if i got a better spark plug with and ran higher octane gas....i just am looking to get all i can outta my 510...any suggestions would be appreciated, and please dont say "trade it in for a 5105." I couldnt afford it at the time and i love the saw, just need to beef it up a little for big hardwood....and to show up my boss with his husky.

Thanks
John

Interesting to Note Many of youre Sigs contain thousands of Dollars worth of saws So my question is How yous like these new fangled plastic German saws Made in USa now .. We force Toyoda to build Corollas in USA (cant compete) now we force Stihl to same silliness . Not being from USA seems they buy up what they love and then ruin it and do it all over again with another company . So it seems Big companies want to keep folk in USa always buying Something so yous can throw it away and buy more junk ? Hmmmm no thanks I like the free throw aways and a few dollars. I can leave my stuff almost anywhere no one will steal Sears junk He He .. they don't even know what they lookin at ..

Latest posts

Back