montgomery ward

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nitroman

Nitroman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Kewl little saw; should buff up real fine. Chain might need a little extra attention. I'd recommend a 24 hour soak in kerosene, then another in Kroil. It should free up easy after that.

Woodcutteranon

Woodcutteranon

I stack wood on top of wood
. AS Supporting Member.
You don't here "Montgomery Ward" much on AS so I was interested to see it in the form of a chainsaw. Here is my MW...in the form of a snow blower. Its a 2 stroke, about a 1975. I use it still. It has kept my drive clear all winter. Great runner.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Empire Tree

Empire Tree

Hi everyone,

I've just been following this thread and find the discussion about Montgomery Ward chainsaws quite interesting. While I haven't had the chance to use this particular model, I've had extensive experience with various types of chainsaws in my line of work.

I work with Empire Tree a tree service company, and we often have to make decisions about the best equipment for different types of jobs. It's fascinating to see how different chainsaws perform under various conditions. If anyone here is in need of professional tree services, feel free to check us out at Empire Tree.

Has anyone here had experience using Montgomery Ward chainsaws for professional tree services? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.