More bad news for two strokes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatherwheels

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just found this on an Irish site, looks like Tanaka/ Kogi have decided to throw in the towel
on two stroke power equipment.
Dear customer,
It is with regret that we inform you that the producers of our Tanaka Power Equipment, Koki Holdings Co
have ceased production of all 2-stroke products. They have assured us that they will continue to supply us
with parts and validate all warranties on products in the market.

The above came from here, https://gardenmachinery.ie/blogs/news/tanaka-power-equipment-ceases-production

Makes you wonder if it's governmental pressure or a shift in consumer behavior toward battery equipment?
The last time I was in a Home Depot it looked like there were more battery options for the homeowner-grade trimmers, push-mowers etc than gas options.
The average person is becoming too dumb to operate and maintain gas equipment, and the trash ethanol gas is making them more likely to stop working.
It's gonna be us stubborn holdouts using our gas equipment.

Makes you wonder if it's governmental pressure or a shift in consumer behavior toward battery equipment?
The last time I was in a Home Depot it looked like there were more battery options for the homeowner-grade trimmers, push-mowers etc than gas options.
The average person is becoming too dumb to operate and maintain gas equipment, and the trash ethanol gas is making them more likely to stop working.
It's gonna be us stubborn holdouts using our gas equipment.
Yep, intelligence is being bred out, the home owner crowd are onto the battery tools, plenty complicated for them.
I think they want to do away with the ability to stock pile supplies, like fuel, when they have everyone on the battery
system which requires electricity, like our homes, and our transport system will, then they will be in full control of us,
all they need to do is flick the switch and we are all back in the dark ages, no heat, no transport, no communication,
no organization, no resistance. What corona doesn't accomplish will be easy enough for them to do at that point.

Environmental laws is catching up to other manufacturers around the world if they want to sell in certain countries they must meet restrictions. It’s no free lunch anymore they must meet exhaust emissions like everyone else.

The writings on the wall. Plus there echo company has taken off. It’s about bottomline profits. I seen this at corporate meetings while my company made $6 billion in profits we got no raise but the ceo got his $750k bonus. He’s building a new boat house for his yacht. That’s what’s wrong with us today.

Environmental laws is catching up to other manufacturers around the world if they want to sell in certain countries they must meet restrictions. It’s no free lunch anymore they must meet exhaust emissions like everyone else.

The writings on the wall. Plus there echo company has taken off. It’s about bottomline profits. I seen this at corporate meetings while my company made $6 billion in profits we got no raise but the ceo got his $750k bonus. He’s building a new boat house for his yacht. That’s what’s wrong with us today.
A badly divided world, and its getting worse, I am an optimist, but when all you see is the balance shifting in one direction,
the property, the money, the power, an inauguration that looked more like a north Korean even, then you would be a fool to argue with the reality of what is taking place.

Yep, intelligence is being bred out, the home owner crowd are onto the battery tools, plenty complicated for them.
I think they want to do away with the ability to stock pile supplies, like fuel, when they have everyone on the battery
system which requires electricity, like our homes, and our transport system will, then they will be in full control of us,
all they need to do is flick the switch and we are all back in the dark ages, no heat, no transport, no communication,
no organization, no resistance. What corona doesn't accomplish will be easy enough for them to do at that point.
Well, dumb and helpless people are easy to control... but I also think it's a symptom of the lazier generations that never learn basic skills.
Interesting observation though about taking away the ability to stockpile some fuel and making people entirely reliant on the electrical grid.

here is a pick-me-up for you, we could very well see 2 stroke being the future for F1 :surprised3:
...Aaaaaaaaaaaand Michael Schumacher just came out of his coma!
Pyndn.gif
Can we make mine run on nitromethane?

Well, dumb and helpless people are easy to control... but I also think it's a symptom of the lazier generations that never learn basic skills.
Interesting observation though about taking away the ability to stockpile some fuel and making people entirely reliant on the electrical grid.
There is no such thing as being free, there is always a law or someone there to get in your way, to make sure you pay
through the nose for what ever essential you require to survive, it all amounts to a tax on life. Sure your not even allowed
to speak your mind now, or complain object or protest, well the weirdos that the puppet masters use to cause trouble on
their behalf, to destroy democracy, the family unit and moral standards, they are supported right to the top of the chain,
dumb clowns will be the first to be put down when their purpose is served.

Hitachi Koki bought out Tanaka over a decade ago, they also merged with Metabo a few years ago and have been working hard on their cordless power too lines. Metabo and Hitachi have both been big players in the power tool industry for a very long time, I wouldn't doubt it they have plans on pushing battery powered options to replace the gas engines that the tanaka engines previously powered.

I've been hearing about power issues in the near future here on the west coast. Which if this is true how are we suppose to power all these battery powered devices including vehicles? Battery power sounds like a band aide fix to me but I really don't know much about it.

Note that it takes about $30 worth of diesel fuel running a diesel-electric generator for two to three hours in order to charge up an EV that might run 200 miles before requiring another recharge. This is progress?
View attachment 921002
It makes people feel better because the media/companies are pushing electric vehicles. But if you really look into it you’ll see it’s not profess. Again I really don’t know much about it but I’ve been hearing some interesting opinions on the matter.

Back