more chainsawmill photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matildasmate

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi aquan8tor more chainsawmill photos-second ladder is only used on short logs,because they dont reach the supports on the sawmill.

Nice little rig. I envy you all that room you seem to have to do your milling out of the weather there like that.

Shed

Nice looking stickered pile. I like the others am envious. What was the shop originally used for? Happy milling.

Hi Mate Manfred here.I origanaly bought a ten acre patch at a small town called Hatherleigh down the bottom of South Australia about 20 odd years ago,I sold it to my father,during that time he retired and had the shed put up to store his junk and a tractor,a few years later he died,that was about 10-12 years ago,and as my share of the estate I got my property,now it stores a couple of tractors my junk and the sawmill, which I intend to move to another much smaller shed that I dont use.The current shed the sawmill is in is 100'L x 35'W x 14'H.

Back