• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell More saws for sale, Husqvarna, Stihl, Poulan, Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am looking at buying a house in a subdivision and I am about to get married and I don’t have as much time for saws so I am cleaning out more saws. I am still keeping many, but selling what doesn’t spark my interest as much. Pictures coming tomorrow. All prices are plus shipping and PHO, unless mentioned

Stihl 028 #1- 135psi compression and has spark, missing air filter $65

Stihl 028#2- I had the saw running but it would spit out gas from the carburetor. Saw has been sitting for some time now, air filter is missing. Piston looks good though muffler. I can check compression tomorrow but it has good compression. Gas tank has been repaired with a large amount of JB weld, $55

Stihl 028#3, 150 psi compression, misssing: gas tank, carburetor, clutch cover, filter cover, top cover, etc. $35

Craftsman saw (poulan 2800)- saw cranks and runs pretty good. I have not checked the Oiler but the oil line is stiff. Has 16” bar and chain. $65

Poulan 2700- has great compression. I had it running good 2 months ago, went to cut wood and it wouldn’t start. Took it back to the shop and it ran fine. I let it sit and now it bogs when you give it gas. The saw leaks oil and needs an oil line. $50 has 16” bar and chain.

Homelite Super XL, starts and runs well. Idles good. Has factory stack type muffler. Has nice 16” Oregon bar and chain. 135 psi compression. Very nice saw. $100

Husqvarna 372xp- saw is ugly but has very good compression. I can get a reading tomorrow. Saw is missing, air filter cover, oil pump. Clutch, sprocket, and clutch cover. $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking at buying a house in a subdivision and I am about to get married and I don’t have as much time for saws so I am cleaning out more saws. I am still keeping many, but selling what doesn’t spark my interest as much. Pictures coming tomorrow. All prices are plus shipping and PHO, unless mentioned

Stihl 028#2- I had the saw running but it would spit out gas from the carburetor. Saw has been sitting for some time now, air filter is missing. Piston looks good though muffler. I can check compression tomorrow but it has good compression. Gas tank has been repaired with a large amount of JB weld, $55

Stihl 028#3, 150 psi compression, misssing: gas tank, carburetor, clutch cover, filter cover, top cover, etc. $35

Craftsman saw (poulan 2800)- saw cranks and runs pretty good. I have not checked the Oiler but the oil line is stiff. Has 16” bar and chain. $65

Poulan 2700- has great compression. I had it running good 2 months ago, went to cut wood and it wouldn’t start. Took it back to the shop and it ran fine. I let it sit and now it bogs when you give it gas. The saw leaks oil and needs an oil line. $50 has 16” bar and chain.

Homelite Super XL, starts and runs well. Idles good. Has factory stack type muffler. Has nice 16” Oregon bar and chain. 135 psi compression. Very nice saw. $100

Husqvarna 372xp- saw is ugly but has very good compression. I can get a reading tomorrow. Saw is missing, air filter cover, oil pump. Clutch, sprocket, and clutch cover. $100

Hello is the Stihl for $65 still avalible if so is the air filter the only thing missing, that’s the case I’ll buy it you can text me if you’d like if that’s ok and simplify things thank you 9288648061 . I’ve never bought anything from this site so I’m not sure how to do it thanks in advance. Shawn

Hello is the Stihl for $65 still avalible if so is the air filter the only thing missing, that’s the case I’ll buy it you can text me if you’d like if that’s ok and simplify things thank you 9288648061 . I’ve never bought anything from this site so I’m not sure how to do it thanks in advance. Shawn

Yes, it is. I’ll look it over again tomorrow since I don’t remember. And get back with you

Do you still have these saws for sale ?

Latest posts

Back