Most Dangerous Tool........Chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the ones voting the automobile I will agree 100% As I am writing this I am picking glass out of my head, just had all the staples and stiches pulled a few days ago. 18y/o kid ran a stop sign at a blind corner at 60mph+ and T boned me. lotsa bumps bruises, head wound 20 stitches to reattach my scalp inside, 21 staples to close the wound, ruptured ear drum, torn up shoulder, fingers ect ect. I am happy just to be here. Totally destroyed my 2012 f150 crew cab company truck. But I am so happy that they put us into such nice vehicles. It would have been much worse in a lesser vehicle. Remember we rely on people around us to be competent when we drive. There are more and more that are not. When we run a chain saw, grinder ect. it is up to us to keep safe. been doing both for a long time with no major mishaps, not so with driving anymore. CJ

The most dangerous tool. The user with no common sense. I witnessed two guys operating a cordless drill on a door. The one with out the drill got a bit through the hand.

most tools are pretty harmless, when the nut behind the wheel comes unstuck, thats when the problems start.
thansk

Latest posts

Back