Move over 359...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like stealing the entire look of the Jonsered 625/630/670 series of 20 years ago. Come on, design your own saw Redmax:mad:

+ the model number of another Jonsereds.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....maybe they had a crystal ball when it was designed......

Last edited:
I have a bone stock 621 I bought from Amick's and it's not even broke in yet. I think this is going to be a great runner from what I see in it so far. I did order the optional outside spike kit for it to handle the shag bark hickory I've been cutting this year. I can't wait to get her broke in.:)

:popcorn:

I have a bone stock 621 I bought from Amick's and it's not even broke in yet. I think this is going to be a great runner from what I see in it so far. I did order the optional outside spike kit for it to handle the shag bark hickory I've been cutting this year. I can't wait to get her broke in.:)

:popcorn:

strange is you where to sing the same praise for a stihl you would have dozens telling what a great saw it is and congrats.

so congrats on the 621 it will surpass all your expectations. the dual dawgs are insane.

:greenchainsaw:

:cheers:

Last edited:
46% increase in what is my question........:dizzy: :confused:

"46% faster" doesn't make sense to me either, as it isn't moving much I guess.........

Break out your stopwatch, Troll. The wood and chain in the videos are the same - time the cuts, and a simple math equation will tell you how I came up with a 46% gain. Stock it cut 29.8sec, modded 16.0.

29.8-16=13.8 second reduction in cut time.
X/13.8 = 100/29.8
Solve for X = 46.3% decrease in cut time, or 46.3% 'faster' through the wood.

Middle school algebra...:popcorn:

Break out your stopwatch, Troll. The wood and chain in the videos are the same - time the cuts, and a simple math equation will tell you how I came up with a 46% gain. Stock it cut 29.8sec, modded 16.0.

29.8-16=13.8 second reduction in cut time.
X/13.8 = 100/29.8
Solve for X = 46.3% decrease in cut time, or 46.3% 'faster' through the wood.

Middle school algebra...:popcorn:

Maths ????? Algebra??????

If you said 46% lesser cut time from the beginning, it would be much easier to tell what you actually said - "46% faster" doesn't make any sense at all.......:givebeer:

Last edited:
Back