Move to beautiful Alberta, Canada!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeclimbermike

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Arbor Man Tree Care is looking to fill an Certified Arborist position for full time employment. We require an experienced Arborist that has all the tools. Meaning he knows his ----. We provide relocation expenses and all the bells and whistles. We provide accomodations at below market rent. Arbor Man Tree Care is in its 9th year of operation and needs someone willing to make a change and come to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have all the equipment , gadgets, gear, saws, you name it. You won't be sorry. Don't you think you deserve better than what your getting. We appreciate our staff and its about damn time you got appreciated. So whats the hold up? Take the leap of faith you always hear about. Ask all the questions you want. No B.S. answers, no sugar coating, just honest owner looking to fill an important position for a long term committment.

Arbor Man Tree Care
Mike Burge
780-722-6453
[email protected]

Last edited:
Nice to see someone from my home town posting here on AS. Alberta is truly beautiful.

Kevin

Last edited:
Yup. Does not appear to be any tree people here for the time being. I see quite a few topped and hacked trees though. Good luck finding the right person Mike, the job market sure is overheated in this province(we pay our labourers here $30+ an hour with full bennies)

Last edited:
Fort Mac. is crazy. Tough to keep guys let alone getting them. Edmonton isn't as crazy and is a nice place to raise a family. Couldn't pay me to live in Calgary though. Saturated with tree care companies and expensive as hell to live.

Latest posts

Back