ms-261 3/8 chain!?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should show up soon then as he said he comes on every two years.
And when he does he will still have people on here going out of their way to try and help.
Even when a question has been asked 100 times many here will simply just answer it and try to help. The AS members are always willing to help.

Actually I was going to say that since I have so many bars and saws that use what I call STD 3/8 it seemed reasonable to run my little saws with STD 3/8. As it turns out Stihl actually knew what they were doing when they made a chain selection. Bigger chain on a smaller just makes the thing work harder to slice through some wood. The presidential debate is far more productive and interesting. But according to my friend who spends a great amount of time in Washington is very excited to say that the a...e in heels is finally leaving. And he has the same ethnic background. Yes it has been interesting to see how much a business guy can get done even before he takes office. Thanks

3/8s on a 261 is fine, they are darn near 4 horse!! I run 20" bar with full skip chain only cause we buy it buy the spool!!

I'll take disrespectful, self-righteous yet insecure cucks for 1000 points please Alex.

Back