• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS 361 & Husky 450

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
MS361 with new coil and carb kit. Muffler modded with spark arrestor still functional. Pretty clean yet. This was my primary workhorse during storm cleanup. 170psi on my gauge. Clean piston. Clean bottom. Starts, runs and oils as should. 400 shipped PHO

Husqvarna 450 lightly used. Clean piston. Starts, runs, oils as should. 130psi compression but runs nicely. All stock. 200 shipped PHO.

New asking prices of $375 for the MS361 and $150 for the Husky 450.

PHO and prices INCLUDE shipping.

Just thunder and lightning. I honestly did not experience anything I would call "severe". Even the thunder and lightning was pretty tame but it lasted for 14 straight hours. Hermine was a lot worse as far as damage.

To the SW of me though....

This saw is all OEM folks.

Hey I sent two messages over to you earlier and just now. I just want to make sure you got them about the 450. My sent box isn't showing I sent anything. Get back to me when you can. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back