ms 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats and you suck by the way. Best 60cc Stihl in many peoples mind.:eek::D Never happened without pics.

$250 for a 361 is a steal. They come up here for $350 now and then for beaters mostly. Best saw Stihl ever made IMO. My favorite saws!

So, you paid $250 for that $450 saw that I see in the photo there? I mean, I will give you $275 plus shipping for that POS saw that you bought there. Yah, that's it. Its only got an E bar on it... and the muffler is rusty... its an out of date saw, no longer made... lots of people Husky owners think they suck... this is not the saw you are looking for... trust me... sell it to me... I wanna third 361!

Yah, you SUCK! Big Time!

You can post a query on the Beg For Manuals Thread and they will inform you where they are on the web to download. If you have problems with that, PM me and I can point you to them. BTW: That saw would have lasted all of 5 seconds on CL here.

I had clean the chicken Dung off of it . The man I got it from keep it under a work bench in his chicken house ! This is the first running used saw I have bought , all my others I build from basket cases .

Chicken poop? OK, I will lower my offer for $265 for it then. You will still make a profit... just think of what you can do with $15?

Latest posts

Back