• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS-440 OEM full wrap handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Title says it all. OEM Stihl "full" wrap handle (3/4 wrap) for sale. All the metal is worn to silver color, but the handle insulator hoses are in good shape, and it includes the elbow connector for the right side of the handle. $60 shipped. Txt or call five seven five 686-0833.

PayPal is [email protected]

Title says it all. OEM Stihl "full" wrap handle (3/4 wrap) for sale. All the metal is worn to silver color, but the handle insulator hoses are in good shape, and it includes the elbow connector for the right side of the handle. $60 shipped. Txt or call five seven five 686-0833.

Pics please

That's a smokin' good deal right there. I have had to pay $75-$100 or more (plus shipping usually) for the used 3/4 wraps that in bought here in the past. If I needed one, I would buy it sight unseen at that price. There's usually nothing that some blue painter's tape and a rattle can of black semi-gloss can't fix.

My bad guys, meant to post it in parts. Posted it too early in the morning. But im also wondering... how did this not sell in 5 minutes?!

Wow. A fella turns his phone off for a couple hours to take in Straight Outta Compton and look at what he misses. Kudos AS for listening to my advice. And to the OP happy sailing.

PM sent, I'll buy it but Chris/Skippy is in line before me

If you didn't want to send to Australia it could be sent to Mastermind instead, he's in TN

Anyone seen or heard from ErikS, handle never came

If anyone knows how to get in touch I'd appreciate it

That sucks... I hope he comes through. Being a cheaper part and not a $1,000 saw. You'd think he was good for it...

His profile says he was last seen Oct 20th... Which was about 2 months after this thread went stale..

Bought a 28" es light bar from Erik back in June. Very smooth transaction, no trouble whatsoever. His number/email are in this ad, not sure what more you're looking for? Seemed like good guy.

Bought a 28" es light bar from Erik back in June. Very smooth transaction, no trouble whatsoever. His number/email are in this ad, not sure what more you're looking for? Seemed like good guy.
He doesn't reply...

Latest posts

Back