• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ms 441 c mtronic saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
. AS Supporting Member.
I might be persuaded to let mine go. Thinking about getting a bigger saw.

What's your budget?

This was purchased new by me. I'd have to find the sales slip to see how old, but I think just under 2 years. Maybe 2 gallons of stihl silver bottle mix with 91 fuel.

No close up pics but it's the one on the left. Obviously I can provide more pictures if you're interested.

ce97edfb632af36675e3f390bf06bb71.jpg

sent from a field

jr27236

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite

What's your budget?

This was purchased new by me. I'd have to find the sales slip to see how old, but I think just under 2 years. Maybe 2 gallons of stihl silver bottle mix with 91 fuel.

No close up pics but it's the one on the left. Obviously I can provide more pictures if you're interested.

sent from a field
Casey, im such a huge fan of my 441, I would never let it go!!! This is gonna be one of those "i should never of sold it" saws if you do.

mu2bdriver

mu2bdriver

ArboristSite Guru

What's your budget?

sent from a field

Great looking backyard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts