MS 650 Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he sends it to you! I have one in waiting. I was wondering myself how much could be done.

It's being mailed in the morning......

40%. Duh.

On a good day.

I'll send that 650 jug your way. Just for turds and giggles. And stuff.

Cool......I have a place for it.

What's the difference between an 064 cylinder and a ms650 cylinder? Looks like they are both 52mm. :confused:

I would be willing to bet that a decomp and the port timing numbers are the only differences.

The saw is headed your way I want it
To be a felling chaser stump and butt
Buster 

Randy knows that this saw is going run a 32" & 28" bar only mostly 32" used only big trees
The 365/372 and the 550 get used the most but storm season is just around the corner.Sometimes at work we have to remove tree for the city and the saws on the pumpers (suck big time ) so I take mine.
Couple years ago when we had a tornado come though the city i work in,we cut trees off of houses for month with help of cranes I had my 2100 with a 42" bar and some times that was to small and was the biggest saw around getting old for that heavy thing so I sold it

So Randy lets see what you got in store for this 650

In our area the MS650 has a big following among the walnut cutters, they claim they get a higher chain speed, power higher in the rpm band if that makes sense, they claim it allows them to cut them off faster, not having as many walnut logs pull or splinter at the butt. Even though they are discontinued, when one gets traded in, it won't set on the shelf long. Must have some different port timing, it'll be interesting to see what Randy finds under the hood

So what position is it in line at the moment?!

The saw made it back to okla yesterday if it doesn't
Stop raining I'm going use it for a boat motor
Somehow

Ask randy on how it runs because it doesn't
Look like I'm going to anytime soon

The saw made it back to okla yesterday if it doesn't
Stop raining I'm going use it for a boat motor
Somehow

Ask randy on how it runs because it doesn't
Look like I'm going to anytime soon

It runs great.

:msp_thumbup: